Friday, January 05, 2007

Back to blogging ways...

After forgetting my password to my previous blog, here I am back to blogging. This time around I am sure I will blog often.

From the previous BLOG........SIX MONTHS LATER.....

I am at Iowa State University, one semester down. Did reasonably well in the first semester. Like I have always thought, coming to new place the first few days is all about surviving. I guess I have survived and done so pretty well. In this time I have made a lot of new friends, seen a few places in the US (Conclusion: BANGALORE IS THE BEST !!). Staying thousands of miles from the people I really love is a bad thing, but I guess I have to live that way for at least a few more months. I am currently working on Sensor Networks, they are pretty cool things. I have a lot to learn and I have to do it fast. I am kind of stuck in a problem, I hope to do better on that in the days to come.

Well, come monday my 2nd Semester starts and I have taken 2 tough courses and I have my research besides that. It is going to be real testing time then. I will try to update every bit of information here henceforth. I just realized blogging afterall is good entertainment for a soul that is "BORED TO DEATH".

No comments: