Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I hate behavioral Interviews.

I had another interview in which I was rejected. This makes it 3 after I came to the US. They ask so little technical questions and base the entire interview on behavioral questions. They psyche me out. All the questions were like "Give an instance where you did this... Give an instance where you did that....” I prefer 10 questions on linked list and answering 8 of them and then getting rejected, at least that makes more sense. Now I feel that I need to prepare for these questions, but it will be evident that I am cooking up answers more than anything. Feel slightly awful because this reminds me of days after my undergrad I had lot of interviews and converted very few. But those days it was because of my technical skills. Now it is because of questions which I actually don’t have answers for.

No comments: