Monday, April 07, 2008

3 brothers and many lions.


Craziest thing I've done is I ran in front of LIONS..........You guys wondering what I'm blabbering???

Story goes this way......went to the Banaraghatta Zoo at the age of 26.... like a 6 year old with 2 other fools(My friends).

We went on a safari in a "SO CALLED BUS" which was a 40 seater with 50 people in it (Most of them stinking).

We stopped near all the stupid looking animals and took pictures with our dumb camera phone. My phone made a Tiger look like a Monkey

FINALLY the LIONS come.....Every one exited.....The bus stops and every one pulls their cameras out and the lions pose for us..CLICK CLICK CLICK......Every one is happy.

Now the bus driver tries to start the bus. GUESS WHAT???? THE BUS DOES NOT START.

OK.... I think they have a wireless communicating device..........NAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!..The bus doesn't even have a dash board. No mobile signal also......KAYOS every where. People loosing it....Shouting at the poor driver and cleaner.

One guy he was getting a heart attack......the others decide to release foul smelling gas from their body. My idiot friend mistook the smell to FRESH BIRYANI.

One of my idiot friend tries settle things down in the bus...So he gives a speech in English but apparently NO ONE KNEW ENGLISH!!!!!!!!! However he managed to shut them up with his UGLY FACE.

The idiot friend made a monkey face at the lion..... YA........The lion did get ticked off.......And when the lion replied back to him with a ROAR (Trust me, a real scary one).. His face got stuck that way and he still walks around with that face..

Finally another bus arrives........So we could Communicate.HOW?????
We shouted for our lives.

Another empty bus arrives.....I tell my idiot friend, "DUDE,I THINK THEY WILL SHOOT THE LIONS WITH A TRANQUILIZER AND TAKE US OUT...BLAH BLAH. "Guess what happened.

A Fat guy got off the bus, scratching in such a place where only MICHAEL JACKSON has done in public till date. He picks up a small pebble and throws at the lion..Guess what happened???????

The lions ran for their lives.......and sat about 20 meters away from the bus...The fat man (STILL SCRATCHING THERE) opens the bus door and I was first to greet my SAVIOUR (STILL SCRATCHING THERE)

He asks me to go to the next bus and I had to take a walk to the next but which was 10meters away from the bus..

For once I was good with my numbers..The lions were 20 meters away and the bus was 10 meters away, towards the lions.....So technically I'm going 10 meters closer to the lions.....WOW..now I feel like a fool...

I got off the bus first and next thing I know , I was in the other bus......I don't remember what happened in between..

Every one followed.

Every one happy.

Every one shook hands with the fat guy for saving us but I still remember where he scratched, hence decided not to shake anything which belongs to him.

We felt like 3 stooges on the way back home...

Story By: Karthikeyan

1 comment:

Ashwin Wilson said...

dude! that story has a lot of masala!